When you access our website, subject to your consent when necessary, we (or our partners) may install different categories of cookies and other tracking technologies on your device to recognize your device's browser for that long that the cookie concerned is valid.
To directly access the cookie management section of this site, go to the "4. Make your choice on cookies" section below.
1. WHAT IS A “COOKIE”?
A "cookie" is a small file that our website asks your browser to save on your device (computer, smartphone, tablet, etc.) when you visit this site. Thanks to the cookie, our web server is able to present you with personalized web pages that best meet your needs in order to make your experience on our site more personal. These cookies are set by us and called "first party cookies". We also use third party cookies as described in this policy, which are cookies from a different domain than the website you are visiting, for our advertising and marketing efforts.
Some cookies are important for the operation of this site and are automatically activated when the user visits the site. Some cookies allow us to provide the user with the services and functions that best meet their needs, and to tailor our service to their needs to ensure easy and fast operation of the website.
2. WHAT CATEGORIES OF COOKIES DOES THIS WEBSITE USE AND FOR WHAT PURPOSE (S)?
We may use three types of cookies on this website:
• (i) Essential cookies allow our users to navigate the site and use its features. Without these cookies, the requested services cannot be provided, such as the retailer search function or the request forms. These cookies cannot be disabled in our systems.
We use essential cookies for:
• Make sure that the functions of the web page are performed correctly.
• Allow you to save your selection in the MY PROJECT section.
• Allow you to plan the route to the nearest dealership in Retailer Finder.
• Allow you to store information on a form that you may have completed on our website or on the products, services or information you have selected on our website.
• Allow you to access your personal spaces on our website.
• Adapt the appearance of the site according to your preferences (language, format, etc.).
• Implement security measures when opening a session.
You can configure your browser to block or notify you of the existence of these cookies, but you may experience certain difficulties in accessing the website or its services.
Purpose (s) The duration of the conversation
To ensure the functionality of our website and to allow you to use the functionalities available, to ensure the security of your access For the duration of the session or as long as your browser settings allow
• (ii) Performance and tracking cookies collect information on how users use our website (audience measurement) and on the user's internet activities. They help us (i) improve the functionality of our website (ii) see the areas of most interest to our users and (iii) learn more about the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns. All of this enables us to offer our users the services and functions that best meet their needs. All the information that these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous.
We use performance and tracking cookies to:
• Create statistics on the use of our website,
• See the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns, and
• To examine the behaviour of users who are not related to the person, and thereby improve our website.
If you do not allow these cookies, it should not affect the use of our website.
Purpose (s) Objection / Cookie Blocking The duration of the conversation
Enable us to collect information about how users use our website in order to calculate visitor statistics and detect any browsing issues to monitor improving the quality of our website. You can decide to block all advertising cookies by clicking on the "Configure" button. You can also change your preferences at any time by clicking on the "Cookie Consent" link at the bottom of the page. Then click on the "Information" icon to unsubscribe from third-party cookies. No more than 13 months according to GDPR.
• (iii) Marketing cookies, including retargeting and social media cookies like Facebook, allow us to make more attractive offers to our users. Retargeting cookies are stored on the user's device during browsing sessions. They allow users interested in our products to advertise our products on our partners' websites and social networks. The insertion of these advertisements is completely anonymous thanks to the technology of cookies. No personal data (such as IP address or other) will be stored and no user profile will be combined with your personal data. In addition, no personal data concerning you will be communicated to a partner or to a social networking site.
We use marketing cookies to:
• send you ads better suited to your profile
• share the content of our site with other people
• share your vision or opinion of the content of the site with other people
If you do not allow these cookies, you will not see our targeted advertising on different websites and you may not be able to interact with social networks and other partners' websites.
Cookies Purpose (s) Cookie blocking The duration of the conversation
Allow us to display advertisements on our website tailored to your profile based on your browsing habits on our website You can also change your preferences at any time by clicking on the "Cookie Consent" link at the bottom of the page. Then click on the "Information" icon to unsubscribe from our third party. No more than 13 months according to GDPR.
Sharing cookies Allow advertising of our products on our partner's websites and social media to users who have been interested in our products. You can decide to block all advertising cookies by clicking on the "Configure" button. You can also change your preferences at any time by clicking on the "Cookie Consent" link at the bottom of the page. Then click on the "Information" icon to unsubscribe from our third-party cookies. No more than 13 months according to GDPR.
3. HOW ARE YOU INFORMED?
The first time you access our website, you are informed that we are using cookies on an information banner "We respect your privacy".
This banner contains the following information:
• the categories of cookies used on our website as described in section 2 above.
• the data that is collected
• how to give you control over this data collection by using our cookie management tool accessible by clicking on the "Configure" button
• the possibility of accepting all cookies by clicking on the "Accept all" button.
4. MAKE YOUR CHOICE ON COOKIES
You can access our cookie management tool to manage your preferences for each category of cookies (with the exception of essential cookies, which cannot be disabled in our systems) by clicking on the "Configure" button on the banner information "We respect your privacy".
Your browser may also allow you to choose to disable certain cookies, either systematically or depending on the publisher. You can also configure your browser software to accept or reject cookies, either cookie by cookie or all cookies.
5. TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
As some of our digital advertising partners are located outside the European Union, data collected using cookies may be transferred to third countries which offer a level of data protection different from that applicable in your country.
It is therefore important that you read their policy to be clearly informed about how your personal data is protected during its transfer.
7. CONTACT US
You can contact us at: email@example.com